Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The 3 BIGGEST Bodybuilding Scams and Lies


Dear Friend and Fellow Athlete,
What are some of the biggest lies you've been told by the magazines and the supplement companies? Here's a few that broke my heart when I first found out.
1- The bodybuilders in the advertisements aren't actually using the supplements they endorse.
2- Pictures in the mags are majorly photoshopped so that the athletes look way better in print than they do in real life.
3- Some of the articles in the magazines are written by ghost writers NOT the bodybuilders name under the title.
These are just a few. I could go on a major rant here, but I'll share 3 more of the Biggest Bodybuilding Lies in the video below instead.
Watch it now. I'm not sure how long it will be up.

No comments:

Post a Comment