Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The 10 Most Badass Arnold Schwarzenegger Bodybuilding Photos of All Time


Arnold Schwarzenegger is the most important figure in the history of bodybuilding, as well as the most photographed bodybuilder of all time. We have sorted through thousands of Arnold photos and selected the best ones.
We determined and ranked the photos based on a 2 part technical invesigation. First we conducted and image search to see which photos were replicated the most across the internet, then we compared social rankings such as facebook likes.
1. Every dream carries with it certain risks, especially the risk of failure. But I am not stopped by risks.

2. When I was 10 I got this thing that I wanted to be the best at something…

3. Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.

4. What I am most happy about is that I can zero in on a vision of where I want to be in the future…I already feel like I’m there, that it’s just a matter of time.


5. You have to want to conquer.

6. You have to see yourself winning before you win. And you have to be hungry.

7. We all have great inner power. That power is self-faith. 


8. As a kid I always idolized the winning athletes. It is one thing to idolize heroes. It is quite another to visualize yourself in their place.

9. I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street.

10. I knew I was destined for great things. People will say that kind of thinking is totally immodest. I agree. Modesty is not a word that applies to me in any way – I hope it never will.

No comments:

Post a Comment